Emails lost !

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:11:24 GMT 2011

No, "empty subject"  is irrelevant... Much more likely that either of the
two MTAs (at least two;-)  are the culprits... Either it never leaves the
sender properly, or your upstream ISP is dropping it. Have you talked to a
technical contact at either org?
Does the sender receive any delivery report (have them check any junkmail
folder)?

Cheers!