What else can be done?

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:24:01 GMT 2011

Hi

you don't to alter the wrapper code at all, just change the mailScanner.conf
config to say clamd rather than clam. Read config file about this and also
how you need to alter the group settings etc to cope with clamd so the clamd
user can see the mail files.

start from item 6 here to give you a starting point for what you need to do.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_virus:clamav:switch_to_rpm_clamd&s=clamd

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK