MailScanner and ZendTo

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 7 11:47:50 IST 2011

98% of the code is completed and drop-offs are being generated by email now. If an attachment/or the whole drop-off is greater than the configured ZendTo sizes and NDR is created and sent to the sender explaining why. If drop-off is successful then all attachments are stripped and a <claimid>.html file is attached to the original email with a disposition of inline so that it renders at the bottom of the email is some clients.
--
Thanks, Phil