MailScanner and ZendTo

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Jul 1 16:41:31 IST 2011

Yes, they can reside on different servers; all MailScanner would need to know is the URL to connect too and the AccessKey which are defined in MailScanner.conf as:

ZendTo URL = http://somedomain/dropoff.php
ZendTo Access Key = 123456

The dropoff is then created and the accept message is sent back to MailScanner and attached as an inline composition.
The message is constructed from a smarty template on the ZendTo server which means it can easily be branded.
--
Thanks, Phil