DATA command query

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:03:26 GMT 2011

I would do either... Either don't pass the verb to postfix (and then accept
that the sent mail isn't saved in the sent items folder on the mailstore),
or see to it that the outlook clients talk directly with the mailstore
(which understand the verb).
In the latter case, see to it that the mailstore passes outgoing messages
through mailscanner, for av if nothing else, and set up some other method of
av-scanning the mailstore (or rely on clientside av).
Hope that clears up any confusion:-)
Cheers
--
-- Glenn