DATA command query

katek at rheel.co.nz katek at rheel.co.nz
Tue Feb 8 19:13:38 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for your assistance. I realise it is more a postfix issue and I did try getting on the list but couldn't get it to accept my list request so I was hoping someone on the MailScanner list would also be using postfix as part of their MailScanner installation like I am. Yes the postfix/mailscanner sits between the outlook client and the mailstore as it is our smtp server and the mail store (running mailenable) uses it to send through as well.
When you say simply don't do it - do you mean don't pass the verb through or don't use the MailScanner machine as the smtp?

Thanks
Kate