.zip files

carola at dicyt.umss.edu.bo carola at dicyt.umss.edu.bo
Thu Oct 21 16:20:55 IST 2010

Big thanks Edward for your answer! But I got a little confused, honestly.
I am new here in the list (I subscribed yesterday)so I am not really
familiar yet. You told me that the solution for myself would be to use a
patch...Are we talking about the same thing? ´Cause my inquiry is about
compressed files that are sent as an attach with .zip extension, which
were not allowed to pass for the MailScanner. I already got the solution
but I am worried that this solution could bring me other problems, such as
letting dangerous attachs to pass...

Regards

Carola