docx problems

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Fri May 28 12:43:50 IST 2010

Le 28/05/2010 13:20, Julian Field a écrit :
> I will release a new beta very soon with luck, there's just a bunch of
> checking of other stuff that has to be done first. So if you can run
> with the patch for a day or two, that would be great.

Will do.

Changing the subject slightly, is there any chance you'd also have time
to take a look at the remaining /tmp symlink "vulnerabilities" in the
autoupdate and wrapper scripts (that I mentioned to you offlist a while
back), so as to placate the gentoo people who want to throw MailScanner
out of their tree?

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com