docx problems

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 28 12:20:47 IST 2010

On 28/05/2010 11:58, John Wilcock wrote:
> Le 28/05/2010 12:34, Julian Field a écrit :
>> Sorry about that, you're absolutely right. Trivial fix. Find the line in
>> Then give it another go.
>
> Perfect, thanks Julian.
>
> I guess the "culprit" was this change to Archive::Zip
>
>> 1.24 Sun 23 Aug 2008 - Adam Kennedy
>>     * Incorrect file permissions after extraction.
>>     * Archive-Zip did not set the file permissions correctly in
>> extractToFileNamed().
>
> Can we assume that you'll be posting a new beta (and possibly
> incorporating a slightly less antedeluvian version of Archive::Zip in
> your packages)?
I have updated to Archive::Zip 1.30 and added a new dependency on
Compress::Raw::Zlib 2.027 for it.

I will release a new beta very soon with luck, there's just a bunch of
checking of other stuff that has to be done first. So if you can run
with the patch for a day or two, that would be great.

Glad we finally got the problem solved though! :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?