10 years of MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:05:40 GMT 2010

On 12 March 2010 12:53, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> MailScanner is just about to reach its 10th anniversary.
>
> Yes, believe it or not, I took on this crazy idea 10 years ago! How time
> flies.
>
> We are planning a big news release and celebration here at work to
> commemorate this.
>
> What I need from you guys are some comments and "sound bites" saying what
> you think of MailScanner, what  you like about it, why you use it. I'm
> looking for a real variety of comments from all over the world, East and
> West, big sites and small, so if you've got something to say then I want to
> hear it!
>
> So get commenting folks!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jules

Sound bites... Hmm. How about: "With unsurpassed accuracy,
inventiveness and finess through sevceral years, MailScanner has
helped safeguard the Swedish pensioners money!" ... Hm... Perhaps not
that catchy:-). Still true. And as Peter so eloquently points out, the
product would be nothing without your stellar support effort!
Looking forward to the next decade with both you and MailScanner.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn