I need help, I'm been blacklisted

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at montecarlotv.com.uy
Thu Jul 29 20:52:47 IST 2010

Dear Glen & Steven,

Thanks for your help. I'll use that for future problems. I've already
managed to figure out what was my problem thanks to the help of the
Mailscanner community. I had my PTR records pointing to the ISP addresses instead
of my own. I had that fixed as it was suggested and the few servers that blocked
us started to let us through.
Thanks again to all of you, you all make us rookies to get things rolling.
Regrads.

Juan Pablo Lorier

-- Toda la información contenida en este correo electrónico es confidencial y para conocimiento exclusivo de su destinatario. Agradeceremos que Ud. nos comunique inmediatamente si ha recibido este correo por error. En tal caso, evite hacer uso del mismo en forma alguna y elimínelo inmediatamente de su sistema.