listen on two IP's?

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Thu Dec 9 17:25:03 GMT 2010

I thought them quite tame compared to other lists. You *do* have a point - perhaps the reply could have been more politely worded, although the point is correct. This is *not* an mta list, so you might find your answers more quickly and easily in the proper mta list. In fact, while I do think some of the best mta admins read and post to this list, they are surely outnumbered in each mta's respective list.

The OP should have read the esrb "how to ask questions" document. It's available in several languages, and it helps a lot with other areas in life besides IT support.
--
Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies

Recuerda visitar http://vidadigital.com.pa/