Problems sending mail after MailScanner install

Mark L. Wise mark at alpha2.com
Thu Aug 19 17:24:54 IST 2010

Thanks for all the help!

I have implemented a ruleset to exclude the affected sites and I am
communicating with the managers of those sites to see what they have in
their logs... my logs say the messages were sent.

I will turn MailScanner back on to test shortly.

Thanks again.

Mark

--
Mark L. Wise

Alpha II Service, Inc.
1312 Epworth Ave
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068-2116
USA

Office: (614) 868-5033
Fax: (614) 868-1060
Email: mark at alpha2.com
WEB: www.alpha2.com

"People do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because
they quit playing."

Oliver Wendell Holmes