exclude email address from scanning/logging

Mark Chaney lists at macscr.com
Wed Aug 18 14:20:09 IST 2010

  Unfortunately thats not a cut and paste, so i dont have that mistake
in my rules. Also, from what i have read, that exclude list is supposed
have it completely bypass mailscanner and not be included in the scans.
Though that doesnt seem to be the case. If thats not the way to do it,
what way is?

Thanks,
Mark