List Caching

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Mon Apr 12 15:28:34 IST 2010

$refresh_time is a reload rather than a full restart.
'reload' is all that is needed to reload the white/blacklists.

Custom functions are run on each message, but messages are scanned in
batches. Also, keep in mind that if you are not splitting recipients, so
that each message only has one recipient, you may have some
white/blacklist entries applied to the extra recipients.

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net