Watermarking

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 14:10:01 IST 2010

Hi,

I really like the watermarking and find it useful and currently have it set to add 3 points to the SA score. I was wondering if there is an easy way to get it to appear as a SA rule rather than just adding to the score? It's easier to explain if it is in a spam report than having to explain the SA score is 3 points high because of something you can't see...

I was thinking of a SA rule based on a header that is set if the message fails watermarking? Then I can turn off the rule in MS itself and just let SA mark the mail.

Jason