spamtrap address

Gavin Silver GSilver at rampuptech.com
Wed Sep 16 20:26:19 IST 2009

It seems like a slick way to do it but I know many of my users wont want that kind of footer floating in all their emails.

Maybe it is possible to do something on the exchange side. Maybe (if possible), the following:

1. Public folder on exchange shared out to all users
2. Exchange bounces (without changing) the message to spamtrap address at my gateway
3. spamtrapaddress is aliased to pipe to sa-learn for spam training

I only wish i didnt  now need to go get help trying to figure out the resend/bounce/unaltered message from a public folder via exchange transport rules