Multiple MailScanner instances (DEBIAN)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:30:38 GMT 2009

I wouldn't worry about Bayes:-)... It's concerned with tokens, not
language... Sure, certain words would make sense for some domains, but
not others... But the total impact shouldn't be that dominant.
You can either have a ruleset for spam scores, or have individual
scores either through MailWatch or some own hack/custom function (in
SQL, of course).
There's always another way;-)