MailScanner 4.78 "include" directive and MailWatch

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Sat Oct 31 04:59:29 GMT 2009

Has anyone figured out how to get MailWatch to work with the new
"include" directive in MailScanner.conf? Currently MailWatch
functions.php only supports MailScanner.conf so any configuration
options in an "include" file are not seen.

I am not a php developer so I don't know how to go about fixing the
functions get_conf_var and get_conf_truefalse in functions.php to
support "include" configuration options.

I will also ask on the MailWatch mailing list.

Thanks.

Mike Wallace
mike at mlrw.com