Multiple MailScanner instances (DEBIAN)

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Fri Oct 30 14:16:45 GMT 2009

Sure, Virtual Machines would work, but would take more resources. I'd rather
have multiple MailScanner processes if possible; or of course just one that
can achieve what I want, but I don't think that's possible.

My goal is to be able to have different configurations for different
domains, for example multiple spam.assassin.conf-files (mainly for
domain-level bayes db's, due to different languages), different spam scores
etc, it seems like those things are only read at start-up; not for every
mail scanned, right?

/Markus