MailScanner --lint and spamassassin error

Garrod Alwood admin at lorodoes.com
Wed Oct 21 17:32:52 IST 2009

I have been googling and searching and everything else and I have tried a
few different things, but can anyone tell me how to get rid of this
Mailscanner/spamassassin error when I run lint:

ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf
ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-MYCOMPANY-MailScanner-From

I have changed both setting in my Mailscanner.conf and in the
spam.assass.prefs.conf and i still can't get this to go away, so does
anyone have any ideas on how this might go away? Also I have change it to
that exact thing in my spam.assassin.prefts.conf and I still can't get it
to go away.

FYI I changed it to MYCOMPANY to protect the innocent on this mailing list.