Got a real nightmare on my hands installing the newest

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Oct 13 00:27:55 IST 2009

On 10/12/2009 09:43 PM, Stephen Swaney wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2009, at 3:34 PM, Steve Campbell wrote:
>
>> Anyone got a suggestion for me who has done the Centos 3 install?
 >
> I have to ask why are you are installing on OS that's no longer supported?

How long will CentOS-3 updates be supported?
We intend to support CentOS-3 updates until Oct 31, 2010.
See also: http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=43

But the fact that Centos 3 is supported for about a year does not mean
MailScanner has to support it as well. So If you realy like to run
MailScanner I suppose you propably would be wise and considere Centos
5.x as a replacement.

Hugo.