SOLVED in 7.2: Perl problems on FreeBSD (again)

Jose Amengual M pepe at rdc.cl
Sun Nov 15 04:11:18 GMT 2009

This worked for me in a non fresh install and in a fresh install.

you need to make sure that after you remove pearl you are installing pearl perl-5.10.0_2.tbz  need to be exctly this one.

if you don't run this :
>>> perl-after-upgrade && perl-after-upgrade -f

everything will be broken again....

and is not something in the config file is the version of pearl and all th pearld dependencies.

let me know how goes...