problem with requeue losing recipient

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Wed Nov 4 15:55:01 GMT 2009

On 4 Nov 2009 at 9:50, John Wilcock wrote:

> Your server *did* reject with a 450 code, so the sending server should
> try to resend the message for the other recipient.

I'll have to look a bit deeper in this, as looking on the exchange side, the
first instance of this problem, the exchange server did NIOT see recpient1,
only recepient2, on the second example of this problem (not posted here), the
exchange server saw all 3 recipients but only delivered to 1.

Log trolling here I come :-|

> I don't think there's any way of making postfix close the SMTP
> connection at this stage. What is your postgrey delay set to?

either 3 or 5 minutes.

> postconf -n will show you a list of all non-default settings.

Thanks!
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting