mailscanner + disarmed + sa-learn - how?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Nov 4 11:50:44 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 09:27, Laszlo Nagy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have some emails. Mailscanner has "{disarmed}" them. We have other
> programs that process these emails automatically, and now they stopped
> working because the subject and mail content was changed by Mailscanner.
> I'm not sure what part of mailscanner has this disarm feature.

Try "grep disarm MailScanner.conf" to see where you have this action selected.

The default config file has:

Allow IFrame Tags = disarm
Allow Form Tags = disarm
Allow Script Tags = disarm
Allow WebBugs = disarm
Allow Object Codebase Tags = disarm

Antony.

--
We all get the same amount of time - twenty-four hours per day.
How you use it is up to you.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.