MailScanner hates Microsoft office

Arjan Melein Amelein at dantumadiel.eu
Wed Nov 4 09:48:09 GMT 2009

For some reason a lot of our office files are being held hostage by MailScanner by the filetype filter for various reasons which to me dont make any sense.
These range from the file being identified as an executable to AVI movies.
When I do 'file -i' on it, it'll always show 'application/msword; charset=binary'

So far i've tried setting 'unpack microsoft documents' to no and removed 'ole' from the 'Archives Are' setting, but that did not change anything.
Am I overlooking anything ?

-
Arjan