Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:34:03 IST 2009

I would like to try out mailscanner on Debian Lenny.
My senior administrator does not want to try mailscanner on Debian unless it
is using postfix instead of exim4.

This brings up something I do not know how to do:
I access MailScanner discussion list via Gmail to read the current email.
I can use google to find discussions archived at
http://lists.mailscanner.info/...
It I go directly to http://lists.mailscanner.info/... and sort the lists
But I can not figure out how to search there for discussion on my current
project.

Is there a direct way to search the email archives?
--
Robert Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator