Bug Report: Remove These Headers

Hilario Fochi Silveira hilario at soliton.com.br
Wed May 20 01:54:18 IST 2009

Hi,

It is a long time since I first read
http://tinyurl.com/questionformat and
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting . Probably I had forgotten something.
I did my homework and just finished reading both pages again (spent
an hour and half on that cause I'm not fluent in English).

I'm going to post it again in a new format, and I hope this won't be
felt as more noise on the list. That is not my intention.

If I make any mistake, please pinpoint it and I'll try to learn as
fast as possible.

Regards,

Hilario Fochi Silveira
Soliton Controles Industriais Ltda.