Bug Report: Remove These Headers

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Tue May 19 23:52:17 IST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Hilario Fochi Silveira <
hilario at soliton.com.br> wrote:

> P.S. Is this the correct place to report MailScanner bugs?

It *is* - you just have to provide enough information to corroborate that,
in fact, it's a bug; otherwise people have to guess what the problem is.
Most of the time problems like the one you describe are due to
misunderstanding the configuration files, lack of "tab" characters in some
config files, or something like that - not bugs per se.

Please don't take it the wrong way, but look into *
http://tinyurl.com/questionformat in regards to ways you can phrase your
questions so that people will be more inclined to help. I'm not saying
you're asking the wrong way, I'm just saying you could ask for help in a
slightly different way and have a better chance of getting help.
*

--
Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies