Bug Report: Remove These Headers

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Tue May 19 21:52:56 IST 2009

Do you have the proper settings in place to separate recipients when more
than one recipient "hits"? If you don't separate "those whom the rules apply
to" and "those whom the rules don't apply to" (hope the grammar police don't
kill me for that one) then, if I recall correctly, the "don't" part "wins".

--
Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies
alex at rtpty.com