OT: Out of office auto-reply advice

Christopher Sweeney ChrisSweeney at osubucks.org
Fri Mar 20 16:35:32 GMT 2009

If auto-replies will NOT be sent to users in the Internet domain
configured in step 3

 Oh I see now I think with where the disconnect is here.  In reference
to the instructions the internet domain they are refering to is your
internal domain.  Since outlook can handle multiple domains with
multiple rules or a defult configuration for all domains.  So for
example I have a default in my exchange and several others for other
domains I host.  Think of it as rules for each domain.

Virus Database (VPS): 090319-0, 03/19/2009
Tested on: 3/20/2009 12:35:32 PM

believed to be clean.