Office 2007 is a problem for me.

Jeffrey Haas jeffrey at life.illinois.edu
Wed Mar 18 00:19:10 GMT 2009

Not sure if this is helpful, but we were seeing Office 2007 files being
caught by mismatches from the 'file' command when OLE portions in the
.docx file would match some of the more arcane executable types.

I changed the following line in /opt/MailScanner/etc/filetypes.rules.conf:
---
#deny   executable      No executables          No programs allowed
deny    MS-DOS executable       No executables          No programs allowed
---

That's worked well so far.

--jeff