Office 2007 is a problem for me.

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Mar 18 00:08:39 GMT 2009

If you are saying have different rules for files found in an archive, I
second that. I have been patching MailScanner for years so I can have a
different  (more relaxed) set of file name/type rules for files inside an
archive than those for raw files. For instance blocking executables that
have names matching known malware while allowing all other .exe files inside
an archive. I hate the idea of setting the depth such as files inside
archives are not checked at all.

Rick

believed to be clean.