New wiki page

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Fri Jun 26 14:14:38 IST 2009

Sorry for breaking the thread I had deleted the first post.

My input would be:

Definitely NOT put the barracuda RBL in any MTA, it's not at all that
trustworthy, according to my tests, I have it in SA.

Also I use the hostkarma rbl's with pretty good success, here are my rules:

header __RCVD_IN_JMF
eval:check_rbl('JMF-lastexternal','hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com.')
describe __RCVD_IN_JMF Sender listed in JunkEmailFilter
tflags __RCVD_IN_JMF net

header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -1.5

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BL eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BL Sender listed in JMF-BLACK
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BL net
score RCVD_IN_JMF_BL 1.5

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BR eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.4')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BR Sender listed in JMF-BROWN
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BR net
score RCVD_IN_JMF_BR 0.6

That’s what I find missing from the wiki that’s generally recommendable, I
also use uceprotect's rbl's but they are a bit too aggressive for general
recommendation in my opinion.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS