New wiki page

Gerry Maddock gmaddock at futuremetals.com
Fri Jun 26 19:27:13 IST 2009

Julian, it looks like sane-security's latest scripts includes the
signatures found in Securiteinfo. Also, I failed to mention in my setup I
have a third MX record that points to tarbaby.junkemailfilter.com. (
http://wiki.ctyme.com/index.php/Project_tarbaby). Anyone else using
tarbaby?

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and / or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.