Problem with Exim and Mailscanner

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Tue Jun 16 10:55:39 IST 2009

You are of course completely right James, and I actually DID have one
occasion where an exim update overwrote my custom init script hehe.

But since I think updates to init scripts should be relatively rare, I just
stay with the one script setup, after all its not THAT big a deal to start
exim if you know how your exim /mailscanner setup works in detail.

But just to be clear, I think your completely right in saying that a 2
script solution is probably better in all ways J

/Jonas