Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:18:54 IST 2009

On 15/06/2009 15:47, Alex Broens wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for that info. My list of phishing email addresses has a very
good future and will be supported for the forseeable future, as it
produced by a very large commercial entity, whose internet-based
services you have almost certainly used at some point.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM