Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Mon Jun 15 15:47:31 IST 2009

On 6/15/2009 4:32 PM, Julian Field wrote:

> On 15/06/2009 15:00, Jonas A. Larsen wrote:

Jules,
EmailBL is an experimental list which is being run till July 1, as a
proof of concept and in its current form will be discontinued.

The data is not from the same feed.

atm, there's no need to invest time in this for MailScanner as nobody
knows if it will be continued under another name, who will mirror it,
etc, etc

Alex