Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Mon Jun 15 16:42:53 IST 2009

On 6/15/2009 5:18 PM, Julian Field wrote:

> On 15/06/2009 15:47, Alex Broens wrote:

and what entity is this?

the EmailBL targets only freemailer email addr, not only sender, but
also reply-to and in msg body and being it a RBL, deployment is very
fast, 1 min updates so there may be overlap or missed stuff, by one or
the other.

jkf.anti-spear-phishing.cf look nice...
how often is it updated?

Alex