Enabling MailWatchLogging function causes reduced batch sizes

Zaeem Arshad zaeem.arshad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:49:06 IST 2009

Hi List,

I am running MS 4.75.11 and will be upgrading to 4.77.x over the weekend. I
have been playing with MailWatch and I have noticed that as soon as I enable
MailWatchLogging Custom function, the batch size drops down to 1-6 messages
per child causing a great amount of stress. Batch size jumps backs to 25
(the configured value) as soon as I disable MailWatchLogging.The system is a
respectable Dual Quadcore Xeon with 8 GB RAM running CentOS 5, Postfix
2.5.6, SA 3.2.5 and Perl 5.8.8.

Any ideas why is that happening?

Regards

--