Linux Anti-Virus Scanner

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Mon Jul 20 08:55:16 IST 2009

I believe i'm the one who mentioned it, and the product i was talking about was f-secure.

I can see that Alex says that avira apparently does it as well, although I think I'd prefer f-secure over avira (although that may be based simply on f-secure having a better reputation in my head)

I use it on our scanners and can only recommend its use.

We use f-secure, clamav and nod32 on our scanners.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS
Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal