Test of Mailing List

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Thu Jul 16 16:31:01 IST 2009

I've tried GMail and my ISP's web mail and still having problems
posting to the message thread "Re: Tiny text only spam (semi OT)".

Here is the message body that I tried to send:

I found three more obfuscated URI examples that weren't caught by
Bernard's rules:

1)  !.www_domain_com
2) .www+domain+net
3)    .www[dot]domain[dot]com

I'm not a regex expert so I don't know how to modify his rules.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Mike

What in this message body could cause the message to not show up on
the mailing list?

Mike