Test of Mailing List

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 17 18:16:06 IST 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 11:31:01AM -0400, Mike Wallace wrote:
> I've tried GMail and my ISP's web mail and still having problems
> posting to the message thread "Re: Tiny text only spam (semi OT)".

At this point, my guess is something in your message is causing it
to be spam filtered at the receiving end (lists.mailscanner.info).
Although if that's the case, I can't explain why this one got
through.

> Here is the message body that I tried to send:
>

> I found three more obfuscated URI examples that weren't caught by
> Bernard's rules:
>

> 1)  !.www_domain_com
> 2) .www+domain+net
> 3)    .www[dot]domain[dot]com
>
> I'm not a regex expert so I don't know how to modify his rules.
>
> Can anyone give me a hand?

Here's the regexp I'm using

It gets all the above and the original ones too. It is not hard to
make up 'valid' domains that this regexp will match, but in practice
I haven't seen any FPs.

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,