Suggestions to block big spam messages

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Jan 28 17:42:28 GMT 2009

A year or two ago, an awful lot of spam was of the image variety.  There were a couple of solutions that arose.  The one I'm using is "imageinfo".  It's a combination of a perl module and a spamasssassin .cf file.  You can get it here: http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins.htm

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500