WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --unzip

Simon Jones simonmjones at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:10:57 GMT 2009

2009/1/26 Simon Jones <simonmjones at gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/26 Jason Ede <J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk>:

does anyone know a king kong ding-a-ling command to show if some pesky
spammer has hooked on to the system and is pumping masses of mail at
it?  I can see lots of connections on 25 from random IP's but I'd
expect this netstat -an shows me this, I could perhaps use something
to narrow it down a little or even show high traffic from a particular
IP etc... not sure, I don't think my config is bad, it just seems the
systems are working really hard to keep up with the flow of junk.