WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --unzip

Simon Jones simonmjones at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:06:55 GMT 2009

2009/1/26 Jason Ede <J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk>:
> [...]

Hi Jason,

nope not swapping - they have 8gb ram and 15k rpm sas drives

free -m
Mem:          3948       2624       1324          0        206        444
-/+ buffers/cache:       1973       1975
Swap:         1983          0       1983

its really strange, I've commented out all the lists in
spam.lists.conf and disabled bayes in spam.assassin.prefs.conf dropped
the max children to 20 from 40 (which its been happy with for months)
but its still stacking mail in the hold queue - I just checked again
tail -f /var/log/maillog | grep Found and it seems to have just
shifted 500+ messages in one big lump!  hold is now clear... what
the....