WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --unzip

Christopher Sweeney ChrisSweeney at osubucks.org
Mon Jan 26 17:18:02 GMT 2009

does anyone know a king kong ding-a-ling command to show if some pesky
spammer has hooked on to the system and is pumping masses of mail at
it?  I can see lots of connections on 25 from random IP's but I'd
expect this netstat -an shows me this, I could perhaps use something
to narrow it down a little or even show high traffic from a particular
IP etc... not sure, I don't think my config is bad, it just seems the
systems are working really hard to keep up with the flow of junk.

Have you tried just looking at the logs?  How about your out que for bounces?

believed to be clean.