After upgrade to MS 4.74 mails are stuck in queue.

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Jan 7 18:05:51 GMT 2009

Memmas wrote on Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:53:29 +0200:

> 'MailScanner --debug' still stuck, Should I worry about it?

If I recall correctly, you have to stop the MailScanner daemon, put
something in the queue and then start MailScanner --debug. If there is
nothing to scan it may well appear to be stuck with --debug. I think
Julian recently added an option to specify a different queue directory.
With that you could keep MS running and debug at the same time.
If mail flows and everything seems to be fine what you see with
MailScanner --debug is just to be expected I'd say.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany