After upgrade to MS 4.74 mails are stuck in queue.

memmas memmas at otenet.gr
Wed Jan 7 17:53:29 GMT 2009

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
>> "/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": razorhome = /var/spool/MailScanner/razor/
>> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
>> "/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": logfile = razor-agent.log
>>

> I'm not using razor. Either you didn't enable the razor plugin or that syntax
> is wrong. Also, you should compare local.cf and MailScanner's own
> spamassassin.prefs.conf for duplicates. (or you may want to stop using one of
> the two files.)

actually only
razor_config  /var/spool/MailScanner/razor/razor.conf
is needed.
other options are in spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>> ERROR::Permissions Problem. Clamd was denied access to
>> /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/18354
>>

> read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?
> id=documentation:anti_virus:clamav:switch_to_rpm_clamd

Thanks I used
Incoming Work User = clamav
instead of
Incoming Work Group = clamav

Well now all working and 'MailScanner --lint' gives no errors.
'MailScanner --debug' still stuck, Should I worry about it?

Thanks everyone for your help.
memmas