double delivery of emails

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Wed Feb 25 18:16:58 GMT 2009

What are the message ids on both "repeated" messages? If you compare them
and find them to be the same, the problem is within your system. If they're
different, you had the messages delivered twice by a third party. It could
still be your fault, but it would probably involve something with the
network and not with your particular MTA/MS configuration.

Also, some important information regarding your situation could help; your
message doesn't include any clues as to what kind of hardware/os/mta you're
running on. It could be running on CP/M or VMS for all we know ;-)

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:25 AM, Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca <
nats at sscrmnl.edu.ph> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there someone experienced you have two or more emails that are the same?
> I got this frequently on my inbox.  Could someone point me to the right
> direction? Thanks
>
> J. N. Nengasca

> believed to be clean.

Alex Neuman van der Hans